The MBA (Master of Business Administration) Full Time programme offered by the University of Chester gives graduates the chance to change not only their career prospects, but their outlook of business.
The Chester MBA promotes a values-based course. We have global businesses on our doorstep and a multitude of nationalities on our course, creating an exciting and diverse community.
The teaching staff include a combination of academics and senior management.
This mix, combined with our links to the business community, will help you discover your potential to flourish in today’s international corporate environment.
- Leadership in Action
- Marketing across Boundaries
- Finance for Managers
- Leading & Managing Ethically
- Strategic Management
- Preparing for Research Consultancy
- Management Research in Action
- Creative Thinking & Problem Solving for Managers
- Managing Excellence in Processes & Projects
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 871 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Applicants will normally be expected to hold a first degree with a minimum of 2:2 honours or equivalent. They should also have a minimum of two years’ work experience in a business-related position, normally at supervisory level.
- Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of English language proficiency qualification.
- Students from countries outside the UK are expected to have entry qualifications roughly equivalent to UK A Level for undergraduate study and British Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) for postgraduate study.
- We accept a wide range of qualifications and consider all applications individually on merit. We may also take into account appropriate work experience.
International13450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13450 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11610 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11610 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Chester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.