The programme is aimed at students and professionals from both health and non-health backgrounds who seek to understand more about the policy environment associated with issues of global health.
The Global Health Policy programme at the University of London will be relevant both for those wishing to move into health planning or promotion at national or international levels and for those who are planning to work for international agencies engaged with global health problems.
"The Global Health Policy course provided exactly what I needed. For me, participating in interactive programs was the most helpful way to stay connected."
What do employers think of our graduates?
In some countries, qualifications earned by distance and flexible learning may not be recognised by certain authorities or regulators for the purposes of public sector employment or further study. We advise you to explore the local recognition status before you register, even if you plan to receive support from a local teaching institution.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The economics of global health policy
- The politics of global health policy
- Environmental change and Global health policy
- Issues in global health policy
- Fundamentals of Epidemiology
- Global epidemiology of non-communicable diseases
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 398 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- For entry to the programme, you will need the equivalent of a UK first or second-class honours degree from an acceptable institution
- Relevant subjects include sciences (e.g. biology, medicine, nursing, pharmacy) or social sciences (e.g. anthropology, demography, development, economics, environmental studies, geography, human rights, international relations, law, politics, sociology)
International14520 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14520 GBP per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA14520 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14520 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.