The Business Administration program at Temple University focuses on key management principles that are relevant across industries and positions. These principles include communication, leadership, resource management, strategic planning, finance management and business ethics. Depending on work experience, professional interest and schedule, you can choose from four flexible Business Administration MBA options—all of which provide the credentials necessary to launch or advance your career in business.
The Fox School of Business knows that no two students—or professional trajectories—are alike. With a newly integrated curriculum designed for full-time students and busy working professionals, Fox provides:
- real-world learning opportunities;
- personalized service and mentorship; and
- translatable value.
Whether online or at one of Temple’s regional campuses, Fox MBA students are immersed in a collaborative learning and professional environment. Small class sizes offer the opportunity to work closely with fellow students and experienced, internationally recognized faculty. Unique programming also allows interaction with industry experts.
The MBA programs allow students to build directly translatable skills and develop valuable networks they can take with them into their professional lives. The programs offer schedule-friendly class times and online components. Students also enjoy the convenience that comes with attending an urban university, with ample public transportation and proximity to industry-leading corporations based or with offices in Philadelphia.
Following graduation, students have access to an extensive and connected alumni network of more than 320,000, located in Philadelphia, across the country and around the world.
- Accounting for Managerial and Investment Analysis and Planning
- Socioeconomic Context of Business
- Advanced Professional Development Strategies
- Enterprise Management Consulting Practicum
- Global Immersion Experience
- Financial Analysis and Strategy
- Practicum in Financial Analysis and Strategy
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1565 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Research your graduate degree program
- Take a standardized test
- Letters of Reference: 2
- Coursework Required for Admission Consideration: No specific courses are required for admission, but two years of work experience are highly recommended.
- Statement of Goals: Essay prompts can be found in the online application portal for Full-Time M.B.A., Part-Time M.B.A., and Online M.B.A. applicants.
- Resume: Current resume or CV is required.
- Complete online application
- Bachelor's Degree in Discipline/Related Discipline: A baccalaureate degree is required.
International35982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 USD per credit during 24 months.
National35982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State35982 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1999 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.