- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology's Master of Business Administration (Executive) program aims to set new standards for business education by enabling business leaders to develop truly global perspectives on the world economy. With this as a foundation, leaders can hone their leadership capacity for all contexts.
- With China’s unprecedented economic growth, accession to WTO, and globalization of the world economy, China’s business enterprises face tremendous opportunities and challenges. There is a pressing need for business leaders in China to acquire cutting-edge knowledge in management, international business and China economy. Facing the intense international competition, as well as vast opportunities for internationalization, the development of high-quality business leaders with an international perspective and a clear understanding of the China market is of vital strategic importance for the success of today’s new business environment.
- Statistics: an analytical approach to risks
- Managerial Economics: an analytical approach to competitive positioning
- Financial Accounting: understanding business through reported transactions
- Managerial Accounting: accounting for decision making and control
- Corporate Finance: financing business for strategic growth
- HRM & Organizations Management: leading people to success
- Marketing Strategy: creating value for customers
- Operations and Value Chain Management: managing the alignment of value chain to strengthen corporate competitiveness
- Management Strategy: orientating business through strategy
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 61 other Masters in Business Administration in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and/or in Hong Kong (SAR), please visit Student Insurance Portal.
Applicants seeking admission to a master's degree program should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution, or an approved equivalent qualification.
Eight years of work experience.
Applicants should hold a senior position in the organization.
International99171 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 132228 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
National99171 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 132228 USD for the full programme during 16 months.
Living costs for Hong Kong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.