5 Reasons to Choose MSUB for this Degree
Montana State University Billings has been an integral part of the Billings community and a student-centered learning environment since its early days as Eastern Montana College. Founded in 1927, the university continues to nurture a longstanding tradition of educational access, teaching excellence, civic engagement and community enhancement in an urban setting. In the classroom and in the community, students receive a well-rounded unique education and training for Associate’s, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees for careers through the University’s five colleges — arts and sciences, business, allied health professions, education and City College.
- Research in Exercise and Sports Science
- Nutrition for Sports and Exercise
- Psychological Principles
- General Medical Assessment
- Athletic Training Techniques I
- Athletic Training Techniques II
- Practicum in Athletic Training I
- Lower Extremity Assessment
- Upper Extremity Assessment
- Practicum in Athletic Training II
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Continuous support with feedback on request
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Sports Sciences View 403 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- a completed graduate student application form;
- admission test scores (a photocopy will suffice to accommodate the evaluation process but applicants must instruct the testing service to supply official copies);
- official transcripts reflecting all baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate work including degrees earned;
- payment of a non-refundable application fee of $40.00;
- a letter of intent or essay, if required by the program (See Degrees & Programs);
- three letters of recommendation, if required by the program (See Degrees & Programs);
- a vita or resume, if required by the program (See Degrees & Programs);
International1088 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1088 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National540 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 540 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
The annual Graduate Studies Endowment Scholarships in honor of Drs. C. Robert Waterman, Helen Wilson and Robert McRae will be awarded in the spring. Outstanding graduate students will receive $1,000 each for the academic year as Waterman, Wilson and McRae Scholars. Need or current financial aid will not be considered in making these awards.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.