Literary Linguistics By Web-Based Distance Learning course from University of Nottingham will help you understand how fictional people and imaginary places can be so emotionally, politically or artistically powerful. All of these are matters of 'style’.
Guided by our expert stylisticians, you will work at the interface of linguistics and literature, following your own interests and research. Whether your background is in linguistics or literary studies, you will come to appreciate the workings of text, culture, politics and reading, while discovering your own identity as a stylistician.
This course will develop a range of transferable skills, including:
- the ability to research and process a large amount of information quickly
- the ability to present your research results in an articulate and effective way across a range of platforms and outputs
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Literary Linguistics
- Cognition and Literature
- What is Literature?
- Language and Gender
- Intercultural Communication
- Digital Communication in the Professions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- International students should apply as early as possible.
- Start date: Multiple available
DisciplinesLanguages Literature Linguistics View 31 other Masters in Literature in United Kingdom
- Typically 2:1 or above, but we will consider 2:2 (or international equivalent), in English language or literature or a related arts or humanities subject
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.