Simon’s economic and data-driven approach will help you discover how the power of information can take the guesswork out of marketing. Our expert faculty and rigorous curriculum will train you to understand, interpret, and communicate big data, so you’ll be prepared for a career in marketing, marketing research, pricing, business analytics and analysis, or sales management.
The Marketing Analytics program of University of Rochester can be completed through an accelerated non-internship track or expanded to include the option to complete an internship. Students choosing to extend their program through the internship track will be eligible to seek an internship, but are not guaranteed placement.
In addition, this STEM-designated program qualifies eligible graduates on student visas for an optional practical training (OPT) extension, allowing them to remain in the country for an additional 24 months. The STEM designation is also an indication of the quality and rigor of the program, which are factors of significant importance to students and recruiters alike.
Marketing knowledge and skills have become a necessity in today’s increasingly competitive global business environment. Regardless of the kind of business, success depends on satisfying the customer better than the competition. The MS in Marketing Analytics at Simon Business School prepares you for these challenges. You may work in:
- Account executive
- Assistant market analyst
- Assistant product analyst
- Data analyst
- Market research associate
- Marketing analyst
- Project manager
- Account manager
- Technical sales
- Trade sales
- Economics and Marketing Strategy
- Business Analytics
- Predictive and Causal Analytics in R
- Analytics Design and Applications
- Pricing Policies
- Advanced Predictive Analytics with Python
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Marketing Econometrics View 700 other Masters in Economics in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Rochester and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Online application form
- Current résumé and work history
- One required essay (250-500 word limit)
- Applicant interesting fact (25 word limit)
- School-issued official transcripts, scanned and uploaded for each college attended
- Test-taker results for GMAT or GRE (including Analytical Writing Assessment), scanned and uploaded
- Contact information for two references who can provide a professional recommendation, if contacted
- $90 application fee
- Test-taker results for TOEFL or IELTS, scanned and uploaded
- InitialView interview and writing sample (optional)
International71000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 71000 USD per year during 10 months.
National71000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 71000 USD per year during 10 months.
Living costs for Rochester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.