- Specialise in Engineering Management focusing on automation, operations, resource planning, quality, and supply chain and project management.
- Complete a practical, industry-relevant project in your final year.
- Undertake a thesis or research project in your area of interest.
- This Engineering Management degree from University of South Australia is ranked number one in South Australia for engineering research, with research rated well above world-class.
There are a wide range of career options for highly qualified engineers and project managers, with employment opportunities in engineering consulting firms, construction companies, and local, state and federal government. You could consider:
- energy manager: monitoring and reducing energy usage; understanding where and how energy is used; highlight energy reduction across business, projects and work sites
- engineering operations manager: supervising and leading teams of engineers, scientists and technicians who work on projects; overseeing production and quality control; directing operations, testing and maintenance; planning and scheduling, client consulting, budgetary responsibilities
- quality assurance manager: working with management and staff to establish procedures and quality standards and to monitor these against agreed targets; writing management and technical reports; determining training needs; promoting change and improvement in performance and quality
- business development engineer: developing and maintaining excellent client relationships; working with new and existing clients to create new business and identify new markets; proposing business ventures, providing project details, writing business proposals, meeting business revenue targets
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Professional Engineering Practice
- Engineering Research Practice
- Engineering Economic Analysis
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Operations Management Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- If you require a student visa, you will need to allow additional time to apply for a student visa.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 190 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 077355C
- Applicants to the Master of Engineering (Engineering Management) program are required to have one of the following:
- A Bachelor Degree in engineering, science or technology from a recognised higher education institution
- A Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in engineering from a recognised higher education institution
International36900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 36900 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
- Domestic Students: Commonwealth Supported
Commonwealth supported students are charged a portion of the cost of their higher education through a student contribution. The Australian Government also contributes to part of the cost, through the Commonwealth contribution.The Higher Education Loan Program (HELP) allows eligible students to defer their student contribution (through HECS-HELP) and repay it later through the taxation system. Some Commonwealth supported students are not eligible for HECS-HELP.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.