The Supply Chain Management degree from University of South Australia comprises 12 courses. You will complete four core courses and six Supply Chain Management specialisation courses.
Advance your knowledge and skills in contemporary management practice. Develop your expertise in core areas such as business ethics, business analytics, leadership and performance, and strategic thinking. Learn how to effectively manage organisations and achieve key business objectives.
Through these you will develop skills and expertise in areas that include:
- business analytics and the data-driven organisation
- global supply chain management
- integrated logistics management
- managing sustainable value chains
With a Master of Management (Supply Chain Management) from UniSA, your specialist skills and advanced knowledge will be welcomed across a broad range of industries. You will graduate equipped to be a leader and decision-maker, ready to operate at senior levels of an organisation in roles such as:
- Inventory manager: monitoring and reporting on inventory and ensuring adequate stock for all distribution channels; analysing data to anticipate future needs and placing orders; working with suppliers, warehousing staff, management and other business stakeholders
- Logistics manager: planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services; directing and coordinating the order cycle; minimising waste and maximising profit; liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Production manager: overseeing planning and management of production volumes in the manufacturing process; monitoring production quality standards; enforcing adherence to safety guidelines
- Supply and logistics coordinator: coordinating the flow of supplies and inventory in a warehouse setting; working with suppliers to manage efficiency of operations
- People, Leadership and Performance
- Strategic Concepts
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Integrated Logistics Management
- Strategic Procurement
- Managing Sustainable Value Chains
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There is no closing date for submitting your application however the admissions process takes between one and three weeks.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 33 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS CODE: 091991B
- A completed bachelor degree in a business related discipline from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent; or
- A completed bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management; or
- A completed graduate certificate or higher qualification in a business related discipline from a recognised higher education institution.
International35900 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35900 AUD per year during 18 months.
National30000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30000 AUD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.