This two-year International Business Administration degree from University of South Australia provides professionals with advanced knowledge and management skills for international business. It does not require previous work experience.You will learn about business strategy, international trade, global marketing across borders, and managing across cultures. Courses are designed in consultation with industry professionals, so you’ll learn through real life case studies and develop the knowledge and expertise you need to address today’s global business challenges.You’ll gain real world insights through UniSA’s global business focus, executive knowledge, and networks. Graduate with the knowledge, skills, and experience to succeed in your future career—no matter where in the world you choose to work.
Your careerAn International Master of Business Administration (IMBA) will equip you to pursue a business career worldwide. You could consider foreign affairs, international trade, a multinational organisation, or consulting. An IMBA is a perfect vehicle for career progression, such as a move into project management, general management, or specialist global business management. Career opportunities may include:
- Global Business Manager
- General Manager
- Corporate Affairs Manager
- Marketing Management
- Accounting for Management
- Economic Principles for Business
- Global Business Environment
- Fundamentals of Data Analytics for Business
- Managing the Global Workforce
- People, Leadership and Performance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There is no closing date for submitting your application
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business View 330 other Masters in Business Administration in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of South Australia and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS CODE: 081137A
- Applicants are required to have one of the following:
- A completed bachelor degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent; or
- A completed graduate diploma from a recognised higher education institution; or
- A completed graduate certificate from a recognised higher education institution.
- Applicants who have:
- completed a bachelor degree in a business discipline; or
- completed a bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management; or
- completed a graduate certificate in a business discipline,
- are eligible to enter the program with 0.5 EFTSL (18 units) Advanced Standing and complete the program in 1.5 years of full time study or equivalent part time study.
International37700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37700 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Domestic Students: Commonwealth Supported
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.