Diverse topics are included in the curriculum, research and residences of the Health Care Administration program from The University of Texas at Arlington to provide:
- An understanding of the modern health industry
- Knowledge, skills and abilities to assume administrative roles in various organizations in the health industry
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills
- Interactions with diverse specialists in the health industry to evaluate and resolve administrative problems
- Charge Nurse and Nurse Manager
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Nursing Officer
- Clinical Research Manager
- Customer Service Manager
- Health Information Director
- Hospital Business Office Manager
- Hospital Vice President of Managed Care
- Managed Care Information Systems Administrator
- Health Care Administration
- Ethics, Leadership, and Teamwork
- Financial Accounting for Health Care Industry
- Managerial Accounting for Health Care Industry
- Healthcare Finance
- Health Care Law
- Health Care Information Systems
- Statistical Methods for Health Care Administrators
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 721 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- GMAT or GRE sub scores (verbal and quantitative)
- GMAT or GRE writing sample
- Grades in specified undergraduate business and non-business courses (math, accounting, economics, statistics, for example)
- Educational objectives and quality of written expression of the application essay
- Letters of recommendation from three persons familiar with the applicant’s academic background and/or work experience
- Undergraduate Major
- General and specific program accreditation status of degree granting institution
- Professional work experience
- Professional certification or licensure
- A personal interview, at the discretion of the program advisor
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10828 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.