The Human Resource Management degree from University of South Australia is designed in consultation with our network of industry and professional partners. It is informed by world-class research in management, marketing and business, combining up-to-date theory and the practical application of management models and methods.
With flexible learning arrangements to best suit your individual needs, this degree is delivered face-to-face, 100% online or as a combination of both. There are a range of options available to fast track your learning.
One of only ten in Australia with EQUIS accreditation, UniSA Business is ranked in the top one per cent worldwide1. EQUIS is the world’s leading international accreditation for business schools, awarded by the quality assurance arm of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
With a Master of Management (Human Resource Management) from UniSA, your specialist skills and advanced knowledge will be welcomed across a broad range of industries. You will graduate equipped to be a leader and decision-maker, ready to operate at senior levels of an organisation in roles such as:
- Chief HR officer: working with senior management teams; developing and implementing workforce policies and practices; creating competitive remuneration strategies and performance management frameworks; acting as regulatory adviser for complex industrial relations matters
- Human resources manager: designing, organising and implementing human resources strategies, policies and programs; overseeing recruitment, performance management, and learning and development
- People and culture manager: overseeing day to day people and culture activities; talent acquisition; employee relations and training and development; implementing and executing strategic employee engagement initiatives
- Training and development manager: analysing development needs to manage the design, delivery and evaluation of training programs
- Business Ethics
- People, Leadership and Performance
- Strategic Concepts
- Talent Acquisition and Development
- Managing Employee Performance and Rewards
- People Analytics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There is no closing date for submitting your application
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 51 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of South Australia and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- CRICOS CODE: 091992A
- Applicants are required to have one of the following:
- A completed bachelor degree in a business related discipline from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent; or
- A completed bachelor degree which includes a major in business, commerce, marketing or management; or
- A completed graduate certificate or higher qualification in a business related discipline from a recognised higher education institution.
International37700 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 37700 AUD per year during 18 months.
- Domestic Students: Commonwealth Supported
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.