The specific objectives of the Real Estate program from The University of Texas at Arlington are to prepare students for careers in business, government, research, and teaching and for further graduate study. In this program, students are exposed to the theory, research, and practical applications of numerous real estate content areas, including investment analysis, appraisal, real estate development, primary and secondary mortgage markets, and mortgage backed securities. The Master of Science in Real Estate degree program is a specialized degree program designed to build upon the candidate’s background.
Firms hiring finance students focus on many issues including managerial finance, banking, investment, brokerage, international money markets, insurance, personal financial planning, and mortgage activities.
Firms hiring real estate students focus on topics such as environmental consulting, property tax, investment consulting, property development and management, property financing, mortgage banking, appraisal and valuation, site location analysis, and syndication.
- Business Finance
- Real Estate Fundamentals
- Intermediate Statistics for Business Analytics
- Advanced Statistics for Business Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Real Estate & Property Management View 88 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, as calculated by Graduate Admissions, is typical of a successful candidate.
- GMAT sub scores (verbal and quantitative) are also considered in the admission decision. GMAT sub scores greater than the 30th percentiles are typical of a successful candidate.
- A GRE quantitative percentile greater than the 30th percentile and Verbal percentile greater than the 30th percentile is typical of a successful applicant.
- Educational objectives and quality of written expression of the 200 word application essay.
- Letters (2 are required) of recommendation from two persons familiar with the applicant’s academic background and/or work experience who can assess the applicant’s potential success in graduate school.
- General and specific program accreditation status of degree-granting institution.
- Professional work experience.
- Professional certification or licensure.
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10828 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.