The specific objectives of the Real Estate program from The University of Texas at Arlington are to prepare students for careers in business, government, research, and teaching and for further graduate study. In this program, students are exposed to the theory, research, and practical applications of numerous real estate content areas, including investment analysis, appraisal, real estate development, primary and secondary mortgage markets, and mortgage backed securities. The Master of Science in Real Estate degree program is a specialized degree program designed to build upon the candidate’s background.
Firms hiring finance students focus on many issues including managerial finance, banking, investment, brokerage, international money markets, insurance, personal financial planning, and mortgage activities.
Firms hiring real estate students focus on topics such as environmental consulting, property tax, investment consulting, property development and management, property financing, mortgage banking, appraisal and valuation, site location analysis, and syndication.
- Business Finance
- Real Estate Fundamentals
- Intermediate Statistics for Business Analytics
- Advanced Statistics for Business Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Real Estate & Property Management View 1619 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, as calculated by Graduate Admissions, is typical of a successful candidate. This will be integrated into a formula or index that multiplies the GPA by 200 and adds the resulting value to the GMAT Score. An index score greater than 1070 or higher is typical of a successful candidate.
- GMAT sub scores (verbal and quantitative) are also considered in the admission decision. GMAT sub scores greater than the 30th percentiles are typical of a successful candidate.
- A GRE quantitative percentile greater than the 30th percentile and Verbal percentile greater than the 30th percentile is typical of a successful applicant.
International23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
National23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11044 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.