Typically, students on the Public Affairs program from University of Alabama Huntsville will be employed by public or private sector organizations in which the principles and practices of public policy formation, implementation, and evaluation as well as the political dynamics that shape domestic or international policies are relevant. Successful completion of the program is expected to lead to enhanced organizational contributions and provide opportunities for career advancement.
Learning Goals & Outcomes:
- Comprehension of domestic intergovernmental relations
- Intelligence analysis of foreign policy objectives
- Design of quantitative/qualitative program evaluation
- Application of explanatory models of policy formation and implementation
- Examination of private-public intersectionality
- Insight into administrative dynamics and processes
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses Included:
- The American Polity
- The Public Policy Process
- Public Management Professions
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Policy Political Science View 321 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- For admission to the Graduate School, applicants must hold a bachelor's degree, or equivalent, from an approved institution.
- The following minimum requirements are acceptable to the graduate school; individual colleges and/or departments may require higher grade point averages and test scores or additional or more specific requirements.
- See college/departmental sections for specific admissions information
- the applicant is the holder of a graduate degree from an accredited institution;
- the applicant presents evidence of having taken the GRE/MAT over five years ago and hence cannot obtain official scores;
- FE exam may be accepted for some engineering degrees. If available, a candidate must show proof of passing the exam.
- minimum total score of 410 on the MAT
International24430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24430 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National24430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24430 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State10632 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10632 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.