The Executive Master of Business Administration program from The University of Texas at Arlington is designed to provide high-quality, graduate management education to mid-level and upper-level managers and executives. The program covers all functional areas of business management and has an international focus in its course offerings. Other program content themes may include project management, total quality management, strategic resource alignment, leadership, entrepreneurship, big data or other specific areas as determined by the local needs and demand.
The program provides an opportunity for experienced professionals to obtain a master's degree in Business Administration on a schedule that minimizes disruption of work and personal pursuits. It includes a cohort class structure that offers a lock-step, planned curriculum in an executive setting. In other words, members of each class begin the program at the same point, move through the curriculum together, and typically complete the degree requirements for graduation as a group. Executive MBA students are required to complete their degrees in two years or less.
- Accounting Analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Strategic Management
- Financial Applications
- Management of Information Technologies
- International Marketing
- Management of Multinational Enterprises
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1471 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Basic admission requirements must be met before a student can be accepted. In meeting these requirements, an applicant
- must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university or its foreign equivalent, with a satisfactory grade-point average;
- must have an acceptable and current score on the aptitude tests of the Graduate Record Examination or the Graduate Management Admission Test, as specified by the department or program to which application is being made;
- demonstrate potential for graduate work in the chosen field through previous academic performance; and
- be approved for admission by the department in which a degree is sought. Certain programs require students to submit to and satisfactorily complete a background check review as a condition of admission and/or participation in education experiences.
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 15 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 15 months.
In-State10828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10828 USD per year during 15 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.