The Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering from University of Alabama Huntsville offers coursework and research leading to the Master of Science degree in Engineering. The Doctor of Philosophy degree is available through the Materials Science PhD program, the Biotechnology Science and Engineering Program, or the Chemical Engineering Option of the Mechanical Engineering PhD program.
The range of research interests in the chemical engineering faculty is broad. It affords graduate students opportunities for advanced work in processes, reaction engineering, electrochemical systems, material processing and biotechnology and energy. The MSE degree granted in these areas of concentration is equivalent to those available in a traditional chemical engineering program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physical prop of fluids
- Chemical kinetics & reactor de
- Intro environmental engr
- Exper tech in fluid mech
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Chemistry View 292 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in United States
- For admission to the Graduate School, applicants must hold a bachelor's degree, or equivalent, from an approved institution.
- The following minimum requirements are acceptable to the graduate school; individual colleges and/or departments may require higher grade point averages and test scores or additional or more specific requirements.
- See college/departmental sections for specific admissions information
- the applicant is the holder of a graduate degree from an accredited institution;
- the applicant presents evidence of having taken the GRE/MAT over five years ago and hence cannot obtain official scores;
- FE exam may be accepted for some engineering degrees. If available, a candidate must show proof of passing the exam.
International24430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24430 USD per year during 12 months.
National24430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24430 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10632 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10632 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Huntsville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.