The three goals of the Vanderbilt University Public Health (MPH) Program are distinct and interrelated. For example, we believe that a critically effective way to support our teaching and service is through a strong emphasis on research. On the other hand, teaching and research are enhanced enormously through faculty and student involvement in public health policy and service activities. This is reflected in our goals and in the interdependence of our objectives for achieving them. We pursue each of our goals through meeting the objectives listed under them.
Educate innovative and effective public health researchers, faculty, and practitioners.
- Recruit highly talented students with cultural diversity who are committed to public health and will likely make substantial contributions to the field.
- Provide students exposure to outstanding faculty in the range of disciplines and specialties consistent with the program’s mission
- Provide excellent educational programs and opportunities
- Promote lifelong learning
Advance knowledge in the public health sciences through research and discovery.
- Contribute scientific knowledge in the public health disciplines
- Foster an environment that promotes creativity, collaboration, and interdisciplinary research
- Train researchers and public health practitioners to compete successfully for funding in the public health sciences
Contribute to sound public health policies and practices through dissemination of knowledge and community collaboration.
- Build and foster community alliances that bridge public health science and practice
- Engage in collaborative research, training, and service activities with governmental and non-governmental organizations in the community
- Disseminate public health knowledge and research fin
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Epidemiology Track
- Global Health Track
- Health Policy Track
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health View 1104 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Current curriculum vitae or resume
- Official transcripts
- Standardized Test Scores
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Letters of Recommendation
International29124 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58248 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National29124 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58248 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Nashville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.