Not only is Vanderbilt University School of Nursing creating more flexible ways to study and earn the M.Sc. in Nursing degree, we are also employing innovative approaches and offering widespread opportunities for experience in clinical practice.
Hallmarks of our MSN program include:
- Multiple entry options – for nurses and for non-nurses
- MSN advanced practice specialties to suit varied professional interests
- Distributed course delivery, flexible formats and distance learning for many MSN advanced practice specialties
- Modern facilities in the newly renovated Godchaux Hall
- An extensive nurse faculty practice network
- State-of-the-art nursing informatics - Technology to Support Learning
- Dual degrees with Vanderbilt Divinity School (MSN/MTS-DIV)
- Excellent RN licensure and specialty certification pass rates
Vanderbilt University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award bachelors, masters, education specialist’s, and doctor’s degrees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Prespecialty Clinical Directed Study
- Legal and Ethical Accountability in Professional Nursing Practice
- Human Experience of Health and Illness Across the Lifespan
- Pharmacology for Nursing Care
- Fundamentals of Clinical Practice
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNursing Health Sciences View 718 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Graduation from an ACEN- or CCNE-accredited baccalaureate program with an upper division major in nursing (B.S.N.)
- Statement of Purpose and Application Questions.
- Three letters of professional or academic recommendation are required
- Official Transcripts
- Current R.N. Licensure or Eligibility for R.N. Licensure
- Prerequisite Courses
International1716 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1716 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
National1716 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1716 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
Tuition per credit hour.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.