This Master of Business in Marketing and Management Strategy (Level 9) programme at Limerick Institute of Technology builds the student’s practical marketing and management strategy skills through a combination of problem based learning and direct contact with industry.
This programme is structured to maximise the students’ practice based learning and involves extensive active student participation. To facilitate student activity, the programme employs a problem based learning philosophy (PBL). This means that students are constantly challenged to apply learning and theory to real world situations and to devise appropriate solutions. Furthermore, learners present projects and solutions to industry panels. The aim of the programme is to prepare students for the demands of marketing and management positions in a rapidly changing, knowledge-based economy. Participating companies also benefit from analysis and research assistance.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Financial Analysis for Management Decisions
- Business Research Methods
- Planning, Strategy and Innovation
- Consumer Behaviour and Relationship Management
- Branding and Product Management & Commercialisation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 46 other Masters in Marketing in Ireland
- An honours degree in business management and/or marketing with a minimum award of Second Class Honour Grade 2
- A primary degree business management and/or marketing OR an appropriate professional business qualification AND at least 2 years relevant professional experience/responsibility.
- An interview may form part of the selection process
International8250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8250 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA1000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Limerick
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.