This FinTech and Digital Finance specialisation at Montpellier Business School benefits from applied theoretical and practical contributions, facilitated by both seasoned professionals and internationally recognised academics.
- Investment and Business Analyst
- Financial Innovations Consultants
- Digital Currencies Expert
- Banking Industry
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Create a medium of exchange by improving or developing new digital currencies
- Adopt blockchain for financial and non-financial uses
- Develop a model to serve needs of an industry or community
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Computer Sciences Digital Communication View 69 other Masters in Computer Sciences in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The MSc programmes are open to students with three or four years of studies after high school and do not require prior general or technical knowledge related to the subjects.
- Students who hold a 3-year degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) will join the 2-year MSc.
- Students who hold of a 4-year degree will join the 1-year MSc.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA15500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
- 1-year MSc: 15,500 €
- 2-year MSc: 24,000 €
Living costs for Montpellier
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.