Students in the graduate chemical and life science engineering programs will gain exposure to cutting-edge research practiced by faculty members and peers. Funding comes from public and private sector entities, and sponsored research areas include specialties in both life science engineering and chemical engineering.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Molecular Physiology and Microanatomy for Chemical and Life Science Engineering
- Nanotechnology in Life Science and Engineering
- Biosensors and Bioelectronic Devices
- Quantitative Analysis in Chemical and Life Science Engineering
- Equilibrium Analysis in Chemical and Biological Systems
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Natural Sciences View 104 other Masters in Natural Sciences in United States
- Application to graduate study, including the application for Virginia in-state tuition.
- Personal statement submitted with the online application.
- $70 application fee.
- Three reference letters submitted through the online application.
- Transcripts from each institution you attended are required.
- Official test scores, if required by your program.
- Your resume, if requested by the department to which you are applying.
International27971 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27971 USD per year and a duration of .
National14497 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14497 USD per year and a duration of .
Scholarships and awardsIn addition to university scholarships, business students may apply and compete for scholarships awarded through School of Business endowed scholarship funds or through the various School of Business academic programs. For detailed information on scholarships and awards, visit the School of Business Web site.
Cooperative Education and internshipsBusiness students are eligible for the university’s Cooperative Education Program. Qualified students placed with an employer will either alternate one semester of full-time study with one semester of full-time work or combine study with part-time work during the same semester. The School of Business also offers internships, allowing advanced students to pursue part-time work assignments with area employers.
AssistantshipsThe School of Business offers a limited number of graduate assistantships to full-time students for the academic year. For further information, write to the Graduate Studies in Business Office.Graduate students also are eligible for funds administered under the National Defense Loan and college work-study programs.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.