OverviewStudent learning outcomes
- Analytic skills: Students will demonstrate the ability to develop appropriate hypotheses, test those hypotheses, draw logical conclusions and make reasonable decisions based on available information.
- Quantitative skills: Students will demonstrate the ability to apply quantitative procedures and apply data-driven decision approaches to solving problems in contemporary organizations using business-oriented computational software.
- Communication skills: Students will demonstrate the ability to communicate complex business problems by any appropriate method, including graphical displays of data to express ideas with clarity.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to discern an ethical dilemma in a business context and determine the appropriate course of action to communicate data and analyses ethically.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Concepts of Management
- Database Systems
- Management Theory and Practice
- Concepts and Issues in Marketing
- Fundamentals of the Legal Environment of Business
- Information Systems for Business Intelligence
- Statistical Analysis and Modeling
- Management Science
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 253 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
- Application to graduate study, including the application for Virginia in-state tuition.
- Personal statement submitted with the online application.
- $70 application fee.
- Three reference letters submitted through the online application.
- Transcripts from each institution you attended are required.
- Official test scores, if required by your program.
- Your resume, if requested by the department to which you are applying.
International27971 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 27971 USD per year and a duration of .
National14497 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14497 USD per year and a duration of .
Scholarships and awardsIn addition to university scholarships, business students may apply and compete for scholarships awarded through School of Business endowed scholarship funds or through the various School of Business academic programs. For detailed information on scholarships and awards, visit the School of Business Web site.
Cooperative Education and internshipsBusiness students are eligible for the university’s Cooperative Education Program. Qualified students placed with an employer will either alternate one semester of full-time study with one semester of full-time work or combine study with part-time work during the same semester. The School of Business also offers internships, allowing advanced students to pursue part-time work assignments with area employers.
AssistantshipsThe School of Business offers a limited number of graduate assistantships to full-time students for the academic year. For further information, write to the Graduate Studies in Business Office.Graduate students also are eligible for funds administered under the National Defense Loan and college work-study programs.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.