Student learning outcomes
- Students of the Business (Concentration in Global Marketing Management) program at Virginia Commonwealth University will demonstrate the ability to evaluate global marketing programs to identify strategic issues.
- Students will present an international marketing plan proposal that they developed to a client.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Policy and Strategy
- International Marketing
- Market Planning Project
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Influencing Consumer Behavior
- Service Quality Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management, Organisation & Leadership View 241 other Masters in Marketing in United States
- Personal statement
- Academic documentation
- Proof of English proficiency
- Additional academic requirements and regulations
- Foreign transcripts
- Financial certification
- Application fee
International25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
National25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12618 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.