Student learning outcomes
- Students of the Accountancy (Concentration in Data Analytics) program from Virginia Commonwealth University demonstrate current knowledge of financial accounting standards and other professional guidance that affects the profession, and they are able to apply that knowledge in a variety of professional contexts.
- Students demonstrate the ability to analyze accounting data, propose recommendations and design appropriate methods to communicate their recommendations.
- Students demonstrate the ability to distinguish ethical dilemmas and apply the appropriate ethical principles in a variety of accounting contexts and circumstances. Students evaluate information in a manner free of distortion, personal bias or conflicts of interest; recognize situations where professional ethical standards apply; respect confidentiality.
The Department of Accounting boasts full accreditation by AACSB-The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Auditing
- Forensic Accounting
- Advanced Topics in Accounting Information Systems
- Tax Research and Planning
- Business Data Analytics
- Data-centric Re-engineering Analysis/Planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting View 561 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Personal statement
- Academic documentation
- Proof of English proficiency
- Additional academic requirements and regulations
- Foreign transcripts
- Financial certification
- Application fee
International25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
National25956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25956 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State12618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12618 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Richmond
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.