Unique Value Proposition - Why Us?
For individuals seeking a solid base for further academic study in the field, and for those interested in a career in religious or community leadership, a degree in Jewish Studies from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem provides critical thinking and writing skills, as well as an in-depth understanding of Jewish civilization and culture from ancient times to the present.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students in this program have the unique opportunity to study in Jerusalem, a city steeped in 4,000 years of Jewish history and home to dozens of religious sites, libraries, archives, museums, and research institutes.
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem is a renowned university consistently ranked among the top 100 universities in the world and top 20 in Asia.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Languages Religious Studies & Theology View 6 other Masters in Religious Studies & Theology in Israel
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an internationally accredited university with a minimum 3.2 (B) average or the equivalent. Applicants must also have a demonstrated knowledge of the English language.
- Transcripts and diplomas from all prior university studies
- TOEFL exam score of 80 or above or an IELTS exam score of 6 or above (students who hold degrees from universities at which the sole language of instruction is English may request an exemption)
- Statement of purpose
- Two academic recommendations
- Photocopy of passport ID page or Israel ID card
- Medical form
- S. citizens must submit a signed disclaimer form
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5600 USD per year during 24 months.
National5600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5600 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Jerusalem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.