As a participant in this Nonprofit Management and Leadership course at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem , you’ll be equipped with the skills you need to become a leader in the nonprofit world, with a focus on civil society and social change.
Unique Value Proposition – Why Us?
You will graduate with the breadth and depth of knowledge needed to pursue a high-level career in nonprofit organizations. Our core and elective courses cover organizational, social, and financial aspects of nonprofit management and leadership.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Our experienced faculty members specialize in a range of areas, including nonprofit organizational development and management, leadership models, civil society, societal change, social policy, social entrepreneurship, community organizing, philanthropy, human services, social work, and much more.
- The M.A. in Nonprofit Management and Leadership places a strong emphasis on creating networking opportunities through the professional internship, guest lecturers, study tours, and a Facebook page for current and former students of the program.
Graduates continue to management positions in the nonprofit sector, working with marginalized populations, people with special needs, cultural and educational institutions, government agencies, religious institutions, and more.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 7 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Israel
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree from an internationally accredited university with a minimum 3.2 (B) average or the equivalent. Applicants must also have a demonstrated knowledge of the English language.
- Transcripts and diplomas from all prior university studies
- A TOEFL exam score of 80 or above or an IELTS exam score of 6 or above (students who hold degrees from universities at which the sole language of instruction is English may be exempt)
- A CV and statement of purpose
- Two academic recommendations
- A photocopy of applicants’ passport ID page or Israel ID card
- A medical form
- S. citizens must submit a signed disclaimer form
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10550 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National10550 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10550 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Jerusalem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.