As a student in this intensive Nonprofit Management and Leadership MA program at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem , you’ll be equipped with the knowledge and skills needed to become a leader in the nonprofit world. Our core and elective courses cover organizational, social, and financial aspects of nonprofit management and leadership.
Faculty & Research
Our faculty members specialize in a range of areas, including nonprofit organizational development and management, leadership models, civil society, societal change, social policy, social entrepreneurship, community organizing, philanthropy, human services, social work and more. The academic head of the M.A. in Nonprofit Management & Leadership is Prof. Ron Shor.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The program is three semesters long and runs from October – September. During the autumn and spring semesters, you will attend courses two full days a week. In the summer semester, you will have four weeks of marathon courses (7 hours a day, 4 days a week, with each course lasting one week). You will also participate in a supervised team project and collaborate with a nonprofit organization during your year of study.
Graduates continue to management positions in the nonprofit sector, working with marginalized populations, people with special needs, cultural and educational institutions, government agencies, religious institutions, and more.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem and/or in Israel, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education recognized by the Hebrew University
- Minimum B average (85/100 or equivalent)
- Demonstrated knowledge of English
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11400 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National11400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11400 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Jerusalem
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.