The Industrial/Organizational Psychology program at University of Tulsa is designed for those seeking to develop the applied skills necessary for basic consulting projects in business and government. Graduates of our master’s program typically find jobs involving analysis of jobs and people as a basis for improving the fit between them.
We emphasize that the best foundation for good practice is good science. Our curriculum offers a balance of I/O content, methods and applications in a culture stressing professionalism, respect for individual differences, and the importance of evidence-based practice. Our students learn to think critically and to communicate clearly in solving real-world problems in work settings.
Courses are offered in a broad array, including but not limited to job analysis, employee selection, training, leadership, work motivation, organizational development and a variety of methods topics, such as psychological measurement and statistics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of Industrial Psychology
- Survey of Organizational Psychology
- Fieldwork in I-O Psychology
- Occupational Health Psychology
- Job Attitudes and Motivation
- Job Analysis and Performance Appraisal
- Organizational Development
- Personality at Work
- Personnel Selection
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 897 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Graduate School application
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay).Standard Prompt (500-750 words): 1) Describe your research interests and professional goals. 2) How is TU’s graduate program best suited to help you accomplish these goals? Be specific about how your specialized interests align with TU’s available specialties.
- Certain programs have customized prompts that are detailed in the Special Application Requirements below.
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential.
- Most programs require a minimum of two letters with a third being optional, but strongly encouraged. Number of letters will be assigned following submission of online application form.
- Transcripts from all universities attended
- GRE General Test results
- $60 application fee
International1310 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1310 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1310 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1310 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.