Industrial-Organizational Psychology from University of Tulsa helps students gain the ability to apply theory and methods to help organizations solve people-related problems.
Students at Industrial-Organizational Psychology from University of Tulsa will:
- Have knowledge of the aims, practices, and strategies of organizations, workgroups, and individual workers to achieve fit.
- Have knowledge of methods suited to testing the qualities of specific HR-related practices and interventions serving organizational aims.
- Gain the ability to communicate with technical proficiency in terms understandable by lay professionals.
- Get standards of academic, research, and business professionalism.
- Survey of Industrial Psychology
- Survey of Organizational Psychology
- Fieldwork in I-O Psychology
- Occupational Health Psychology
- Job Attitudes and Motivation
- Job Analysis and Performance Appraisal
- Organizational Development
- Personality at Work
- Personnel Selection
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Sociology Counselling View 553 other Masters in Sociology in United States
- A completed Graduate School application
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay).Standard Prompt (500-750 words): 1) Describe your research interests and professional goals. 2) How is TU’s graduate program best suited to help you accomplish these goals? Be specific about how your specialized interests align with TU’s available specialties.
- Certain programs have customized prompts that are detailed in the Special Application Requirements below.
- 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential.
- Most programs require a minimum of two letters with a third being optional, but strongly encouraged. Number of letters will be assigned following submission of online application form.
- Transcripts from all universities attended
- GRE General Test results
- $60 application fee
International40470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1349 USD per credit during 12 months.
National40470 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1349 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.