Energy Business (Online) from University of Tulsa blends sound business principles and practices generally found in an MBA program with contemporary energy issues and perspectives to create an energy focused professional educational experience. U.S. News & World Report rank the program among the top online graduate business programs (excluding online MBA programs) in the country.
Students at Energy Business (Online) from University of Tulsa will:
- synthesize the interrelationships among the main business, scientific and technical functions of contemporary energy companies.
- evaluate the relationships between energy policy, governmental regulation, technological innovation, evolving markets, and corporate environmental sustainability as they relate to the energy sector.
- conduct analyses to critically assess operational and strategic decisions by energy companies.
- Perspectives in Energy Business
- Leading and Managing Energy Organizations
- Analytical Tools for Energy Business Management
- Energy Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Financial Management in the Energy Enterprise
- Legal and Regulatory Environment of the Energy Industry
- Energy Policy and Sustainability
- Current Topics in the Upstream-Midstream-Downstream Energy Operations
- The Business of Renewable Energy and Alternative Fuels
- Critical Issues for the Energy Industry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- International students - allow at least two to three months to complete
- Applications for competitive scholarships and fellowships-22/01
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Energy & Power Engineering View 42 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended
- Two professional letters of recommendation (one from a supervisor, the second a professional or academic reference)
- Essay presenting the applicant’s career objectives and reasons for pursuing the degree (submitted as part of the online Graduate School application)
- Acceptable TOEFL score for international students
- Additional supporting materials that indicate the applicant’s expertise, experience, and promise for success
International23613 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 24 months.
National23613 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1389 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.