Students at University of Tulsa will develop critical thinking skills, as well as an understanding of the strategic role of Accounting in business organizations and society. This 30-hour degree program can be completed in 12 months and provides an excellent avenue to attain CPA compliance for those seeking professional certification.
Exceptional undergraduate accounting students can apply for the Accelerated MAcc program to begin graduate coursework while completing their bachelor’s degree.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Control Systems
- Advanced Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Professional Accounting Issues
- Financial Reporting in the Energy Industry
- Topics in Federal Income Taxation
- CPA Review Preparation
- Fraud Detection and Prevention
- Information Security: Auditing and Assurance Services
- Upstream Oil and Gas Accounting
- Internship in Accounting
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
International students are advised to allow at least two to three months to complete the entire procedure.
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Auditing View 58 other Masters in Auditing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed Graduate School application
- Statement of Purpose (admission essay).Standard Prompt (500-750 words): 1) Describe your research interests and professional goals. 2) How is TU’s graduate program best suited to help you accomplish these goals? Be specific about how your specialized interests align with TU’s available specialties.
- Certain programs have customized prompts that are detailed in the Special Application Requirements below.
- 2 – 3 letters of recommendation from individuals who can comment on your academic potential.
- Most programs require a minimum of two letters with a third being optional, but strongly encouraged. Number of letters will be assigned following submission of online application form.
- Transcripts from all universities attended
- GRE General Test results
- $60 application fee
International39300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1310 USD per credit during 12 months.
National39300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1310 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.