Develop and enhance personal and organizational leadership skills.
Provide students with knowledge and tools to deal with multicultural issues in public and global health.
Provide skills for planning, evaluation of policies and implementation of programs.
Offer experience-based knowledge and unique perspectives.
Prepare students for employment and leadership in public or global health.
The next generation of health care leaders will need to understand the multifaceted nature of society and how it relates to public health issues.
They will also need to have sophisticated leadership skils to serve an ever more complex society, and to manage cross-cutting, multi-sectoral, top-down and bottom-up comprehensive programs, within and beyond the health services. In an increasingly integrated world marked by growing disparity, public health leaders will need to be aware of how global and national forces affect health within and between national borders.
The Health Systems Administration and Global Health Leadership programme at University of Haifa nurtures high levels of sophistication,, excellent communication skills, and a deep knowledge of public health and global health, as well as prepares future practitioners and researchers for leadership roles in settings across the globe.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Decision Making in Health Systems
Human Rights and Public Health Ethics
Global Health Systems
Health Behavior Biostatistics
Leadership and Management Epidemiology
Environmental and Occupational Health
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health Health Management View 5 other Masters in Health Management in Israel
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Students who have successfully completed an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution of higher education with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or 80% (Israeli system) or equivalent.
- Copy of transcript and diploma
- Proven competence in English (if native language is not English or candidates have not previously studied at an institution of higher education where the language of instruction is English). TOEFL or equivalent exams.
- Two / Three letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement
- Medical Forms
- Copy of valid passport
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9980 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9980 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Haifa
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- University of Haifa Need-Based Scholarship
- Fulbright MA Degree Fellowships
- U.S. Federal Aid - Master's Programs Applicants
- MASA Israel Scholarship Program
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.