Our goal is for all Business Administration Online students at the University of Utah to graduate with the expertise and a plan to manage and advance their careers. Career advancement doesn’t happen because you show up at work and do a good job. It requires planning and action. It’s a lifelong activity that requires forethought to be successful. Become the proactive master of your career, not a recipient of what may be offered to you. Our six-phase approach:
- Assessment (know yourself), goal setting and short-term planning
- Personal branding, messaging and marketing materials development
- Making the sale and closing the deal, whether internal or external
- Proactively exploring new roles, meet with leaders in the community and embrace opportunities to advance your career (including networking)
- Pre-graduation career advancement planning that leverages employer and community relationships and resources
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Operations Management
- Business Communication
- Information Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 455 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- MBA Online applicants must have completed a four-year U.S. bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, from an accredited college or university
- College Transcripts
- Essay - Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
International29400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58800 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National29400 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 58800 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Credit hour rate: $1,225
- Tuition may vary for those who take fewer than the prescribed number of credit hours.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.