As a student in the Global Hospitality Business program at EHL (Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne) , you will benefit from a unique learning experience that combines academic courses with travel and business field trips, in three of the world’s most developed tourism markets (Europe, Asia & North America).
You will graduate with:
- Hospitality Management skills for international businesses
- In-depth knowledge of global and regional tourism trends and markets
- An internationally accredited degree (Swiss/ECTS & NECHE)
- Global exposure and deeper cultural awareness
- A strong global industry network
- Alumni membership & connections from three prestigious institutions
A Global Hospitality Master for the Future
Built for the future of the global hospitality industry, this master’s in Hospitality Management will teach you to manage the complexity of worldwide operations with the local touch that makes for exceptional customer experiences.
We have joined forces with two of the world’s leading Hospitality Management schools to offer this master’s degree in hospitality that spans the globe over three semesters.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hospitality Business Strategies in Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Hospitality Real Estate Finance & Investments
- Hospitality Business Strategies in Asia: China Hotel & Tourism Business Studies
- Marketing Management in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry
- Hospitality Business Strategies in the Americas & The Caribbean
- Innovative Hospitality Technologies
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Hospitality Management View 59 other Masters in International Business in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A recognized bachelor’s degree in hospitality or tourism, or a related field such as business management.
- An excellent academic record (final GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 cumulative average scale).
A minimum of one year of work experience in the hospitality or tourism industry (including internships).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International22281 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22281 EUR per year and a duration of 16 months.
EU/EEA22281 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22281 EUR per year and a duration of 16 months.
- Lausanne semester: CHF 24,000
- Hong Kong semester: CHF 17,280
- Houston semester: CHF 19,920
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.