In three semesters, you will study at three prestigious institutions in Europe, Asia and North America, and learn to adapt your management style, service offers and business strategy to key tourism markets. We have joined forces with two of the world’s leading Hospitality Management schools to offer this master’s degree.
Benefits of the Global Master’s in Hospitality
As a student in this Global Hospitality Business program from EHL (Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne), you will benefit from a unique learning experience that combines academic courses with travel and business field trips, in three of the world’s most developed tourism markets (Europe, Asia & North America).
You will graduate with:
- Hospitality Management skills for international businesses
- In-depth knowledge of global and regional tourism trends and markets
- An internationally accredited degree (Swiss/ECTS & NECHE)
- Global exposure and deeper cultural awareness
- A strong global industry network
- Alumni membership & connections from three prestigious institutions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Hospitality Business Strategies in Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Hospitality Real Estate Finance & Investments
- Advanced Corporate Finance & Concepts of International Finance
- Business Research Methods
- Project Managements Tools
- Hospitality Business Strategies in Asia: China Hotel & Tourism Business Studies
- Marketing Management in the Hospitality & Tourism Industry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Hospitality Management View 35 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A recognized bachelor’s degree in hospitality or tourism, or a related field such as business management. An excellent academic record (final GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 cumulative average scale).
- Professional: A minimum of one year of work experience in the hospitality or tourism industry (including internships).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16545 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22061 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
National16545 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22061 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
- Lausanne semester: CHF 24,000
- Hong Kong semester: CHF 17,280
- Houston semester: CHF 19,920
Living costs for Lausanne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.