Our MS in Supply Chain Management program at Washington University in St. Louis holds a STEM designation for its focus on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics throughout the curriculum, providing you with a current and innovative approach to data.
You’ll apply the skills you learn in the classroom to real-world projects for corporate partners of Olin’s Boeing Center for Supply Chain Innovation. These partners represent a wide range of organizations and industries, and projects tackle technology, information, and operations challenges.
From day one, you’ll have access to career advising and support from the Weston Career Center to help you be career-ready after graduation.
- Financial Accounting
- Strategic Quality Management
- Managing the Innovation Process
- SC Management
- IT & Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesProject Management Marketing Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 165 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students considering submission of an application to Washington University for graduate study should have a general familiarity with academic practices and university customs in the United States.
- All international students are required to present evidence of their ability to support themselves financially during graduate study.
- International students whose native language is not English must submit score reports from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International80730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80730 USD per year during 18 months.
National80730 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 80730 USD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.