The master in Finance (MSF) at Washington University in St. Louis is a rigorous and comprehensive graduate program that offers in-depth training in securities research, asset management, derivative pricing, and fixed income.
You also have access to the rich culture and vast resources of the larger university, including more than 200 on-campus student organizations:
- Music and performing arts groups
- Community action groups
- Student government organizations
- Business Communications
- Professional Development Workshop
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Data Analysis, Forecasting and Risk Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance View 897 other Masters in Finance in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students considering submission of an application to Washington University for graduate study should have a general familiarity with academic practices and university customs in the United States.
- All international students are required to present evidence of their ability to support themselves financially during graduate study.
- International students whose native language is not English must submit score reports from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International72061 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 72061 USD per year during 12 months.
National72061 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 72061 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.