The amount of digital information available to every type of business is vast and increasing rapidly. The Master of Science in Business Analytics program positions you to excel as big data moves to the forefront of the boardroom.
Our MS in Business Analytics program at Washington University in St. Louis holds a STEM designation for its focus on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics throughout the curriculum, providing you with an innovative approach to data.
- Fundamentals of Statistics and SPSS Programming
- Machine Learning in R
- Build a Web Scraper in Python
- Data Analysis for Brand Management
- Quantitative Decision Making
- Analytics-Driven Brand Management
- Managerial Communications
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesMathematics Statistics View 967 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- International students considering submission of an application to Washington University for graduate study should have a general familiarity with academic practices and university customs in the United States.
- All international students are required to present evidence of their ability to support themselves financially during graduate study.
- International students whose native language is not English must submit score reports from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
International87685 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 87685 USD per year during 12 months.
National87685 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 87685 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Saint Louis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.