This Web and Mobile Development Technologies programme will teach you both core skills like web engineering, UX/UI development alongside newer technologies including mobile applications, the associated security considerations and cloud computing. Building the lifelong skills needed to operate and engage in this notoriously high risk area which has an increased potential of unreliability. This programme includes a module on the Internet of Things providing students with the required skills to help them join any industry investing in this multi-billion dollar sector.
During the programme at QA’s Executive Master's you will also develop independent research skills to manage risk and identify, recommend and deploy relevant technologies both now and in the future.
Teaching and assessment
- Taught via lectures, tutorials, workshops and directed study
- 24 hours of contact time per module, supported by a minimum 12 hours of guided tutor learning
- 164 hours of independent study per module
- Assessments are coursework only
More informationVisit official programme website
- Web Engineering
- UX/UI Theory, Experience and Development
- Mobile App Development
- Cloud Computing
- Web & Mobile Application Security
- Internet of Things
- MSc Computer Science and Digital Technologies Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Software Engineering View 86 other Masters in Software Engineering in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
To enable us to access your application it is important that you provide the following documents as part of your application:
- Fully completed application form
- Personal email address must be included on the application form
- Transcripts and/or certificates (including a certified translation if not in English)
- Passport – copy of personal details page
- Proof of financial sponsorship if applicable
- Details of 2 referees
- Confirmation of immigration history including copies of previous and current visas if applicable
- A copy of your CV would be desirable
International3825 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7650 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA3825 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7650 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.