Based in the heart of Brisbane's CBD, the Master of Business Administration from University of Queensland has a reputation for excellence, and has been ranked number one in Queensland for eight consecutive years by The Economist (Full time MBA Ranking 2012–2019).
During this one year full-time (or part-time equivalent) of 24-course units, you'll join a diversity of brilliant minds and challenge your thinking, broaden your horizons and learn how to question everything except your potential for success.
Whether your goal is to accelerate your career, switch industries or start your own business, what you learn in this engaging program will give you a better understanding of yourself. You'll have the opportunity to apply your knowledge and leadership skills while working with an unmatched set of industry partners to solve complex business problems.
- Push the boundaries of your comfort zone and thrive under pressure in exciting new territories.
- Benefit from flexible study options, international opportunities and extensive career support.
- Integrate your learning in a project-based capstone course with a strong experiential component.
- Discover what it takes to be a great business leader through rewarding hands-on learning experiences.
- Management Frameworks
- Integrated Strategic Analysis
- Accounting and Business Analysis
- Operations Design
- Information Technology for Business Value
- Business Economics
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Leading People and Teams
- Innovation Leadership
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 316 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
CRICOS code: 060533G
- A bachelor degree or equivalent with a GPA of 4.5; or
- A Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from UQ, with a GPA of 4.5
- All applicants must have completed at least four years of full-time work experience post-graduation (or equivalent), including at least two years of full-time work experience (or equivalent) gained while working in a dedicated supervisory/management role (of people or projects), approved by the Executive Dean.
- All applicants must satisfy the Executive Dean that they are suitably qualified for admission.
- International applicants must complete the Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) with a minimum score of 550. The Executive Dean may require applicants to pass a qualifying examination in one or all of the following before enrolment is approved: basic computing, written communication, basic mathematics, and statistics.
International82584 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 82584 AUD per year during 12 months.
National78240 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 78240 AUD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Brisbane
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.