The Doctor of Medicine and Master of Business Administration dual degree program from Rutgers University in Newark provides them the opportunity for learning in a unique environment with a diverse community of students, taught by internationally renowned professors while broadening their career perspectives.
The Rutgers name is recognized everywhere, and a Rutgers degree makes a great first impression. We’ve built our academic reputation on solid accomplishments:
- Rutgers is a member—so are Harvard, Yale, and Berkeley—of the prestigious Association of American Universities, the 61 leading research universities in North America.
- More than 175 Rutgers research centers support pioneering work in stem cells, climate change, DNA analysis, and more.
- Rutgers’ international reputation draws top students from more than 130 countries and all 50 states.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applicants interested in the MD/MBA program are required to apply directly to Rutgers Business School either prior to matriculation at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School or during their first or second or third year of medical school.
- Medical school students are encourage to do the MBA portion either prior to matriculating in the medical school or after their third year.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1378 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Application fee (non-refundable) of $70
GMAT or GRE Test Results
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), IELTS, or Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
You must provide two letters of recommendation
Submit your current resume
International48096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24048 USD per semester during 24 months.
National48096 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24048 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State27704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13852 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.