The Curry School of Education and Human Development and the Darden School of Business are partnering to provide studies designed for the next generation of leaders – those who will transform education in the United States and around the world.
Few roles in society provide the reach that educators have into, quite literally, millions of lives. But reach does not always translate into impact because the challenges that educators around the world face are profound indeed. The MBA/MEd Curriculum and Instruction program from the University of Virginia is designed to address this problem by preparing leaders to innovate and transform education around the world
Sample Jobs After Graduation
Our graduates assume leadership roles in a wide array of sectors, including charter school networks, public school districts, nonprofit organizations, and educational consulting firms.
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment
- Past as Prologue: What’s Old Is New in Educational Innovation?
- What’s (Really) Working? Case Studies of Contemporary Innovation
- Innovation in Action: Envisioning and Creating Change (Capstone practicum)
- Leadership & Innovation in Education
- Emerging Trends in Educational Innovation
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInstructional Design View 342 other Masters in Instructional Design in United States
- Applicants must have received a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. Applicants are NOT required to have prior teaching experience, although preference will be given to those with education-related professional experience.
- Students in the MBA/MEd program are required to apply separately for admission to Curry and to Darden. Students typically apply and are admitted to Darden before applying to Curry.
International27540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27540 USD per year during 24 months.
National27540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27540 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State17280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17280 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Charlottesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.