About this Degree
Nonprofit Administration (EMNA) students have a minimum of two years work experience, the motivation to improve their business acumen and a desire to change the world. On average, students have 12 years of nonprofit work experience.
When you graduate from the EMNA program from University of Notre Dame, you’ll not only receive a degree from a legendary nonprofit university renowned for advancing the greater good, you will join a powerful alumni network that can help you affect even more change—no matter the challenges you’ll address in the sector.
Improve your business acumen, improve the world.
As a student in the EMNA program, you will earn a degree from a nationally ranked school of business and acquire insights and strategies to expand the impact of any nonprofit organization with which you choose to work.
- Accounting for the NFP
- Decision Analysis & Statistics
- Economics of NFP Enterprises
- Ethics in Nonprofit Organizations
- Field Project
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- 14 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies View 1660 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Official transcript(s)
- Official scores from the TOEFL®, PTE®, or IELTS® required of all non-U.S. citizen applicants (and U.S. citizen applicants, who have lived/studied extensively in other countries)
- Two recommendations (requested by e-form within the application)
- Complete online application
- At least two years full-time, post-baccalaureate nonprofit experience in the management of people, projects or budget units
- Official scores from the GMAT® or GRE®; waiver option available within the application
- Interview dependent upon qualifications
- Application fee of $50
International44520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44520 USD per year during 14 months.
National44520 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44520 USD per year during 14 months.
Living costs for South Bend
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.