As an Executive Master of Nonprofit Administration (EMNA) student at University of Notre Dame , you will gain a solid business education and acquire insights and strategies to elevate your organization into a more effective and sustainable force for good.
Each cohort develops a tight bond fostered by shared experiences and the collective desire to influence transformative change. You will work alongside peers who all have the same desire to "do something."
Every day you are exposed to suffering and hardship all over the world—things that make you stop and think "someone really needs to do something." As an Nonprofit Administration grad, YOU can be that someone.
- Take your career to the next level, serve a greater good.
- According to The Economist, Mendoza’s alumni network ranks No. 4 in the world in alumni effectiveness and No. 9 in potential to network.
- Enhance your sphere of influence by connecting with experienced nonprofit classmates-all of whom share your desire to do meaningful work. Grow in and out of the classroom with faculty passionate about and dedicated to nonprofit management.
- While more than 90% of students are employed full-time, individualized career services and alumni job-postings are available.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for the NFP
- Decision Analysis & Statistics
- Economics of NFP Enterprises
- Ethics in Nonprofit Organizations
- Field Project
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Legal Environment
- Management Communication
- Marketing for Nonprofits
- Nonprofit Management; Leading with Social Impact
- Planning & Policy
- 14 months
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1502 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
The Executive Master of Nonprofit Administration program is currently accepting applications for admission with the following deadlines. There is limited space in this program. We encourage applying as soon as possible for admission to the summer cohort.
• A Bachelor’s degree• Official transcript(s)• Official scores from the TOEFL®, PTE®, or IELTS® required of all non-U.S. citizen applicants (and U.S. citizen applicants, who have lived/studied extensively in other countries)• Resume• Two recommendations (requested by e-form within the application)• Complete online application• At least two years full-time, post-baccalaureate nonprofit experience in the management of people, projects or budget units• Official scores from the GMAT® or GRE®; waiver option available within application• Interview dependent upon qualifications
International43638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43638 USD per year and a duration of 14 months.
National43638 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 43638 USD per year and a duration of 14 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.