Notre Dame's MSBA is a one-year, 30-credit hour program designed to fit into your life as an actively employed working business professional. You will understand how to make strategic business decisions based on data, not anecdote.
During the program and upon graduation, your ability to use data in complex business decisions will grow, helping you approach business decision-making more rigorously and confidently - while effectively communicating data findings to inform strategic business decisions.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Data Management Tools & Techniques
- Data Visualization & Exploration
- Statistics for Management Decision Making 1
- Business Decision Modeling
- Data Mining Tools & Techniques 1
- Statistics for Management Decision Making 2
- Intensive Case Module
- Integrated Analytics Practices
- Data Mining Tools & Techniques 2
- Ethics and Big Data Analytics
- Financial Analytics for Business Decision Modeling
- Predictive Analytics & Forecasting Models
- Marketing and Customer Analytics
- Emerging Issues in Analytics
- Operations Analytics & Process Improvement
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics View 249 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
This program is specifically designed for working professionals with at least two years of work experience, who can attend classes every other weekend while maintaining employment. In addition, applications for the Notre Dame MSBA program must contain each of the following elements:
- Interview (to be scheduled by MSBA admissions team for qualified applicants)
- Official transcript(s) sent directly from the institution
- Two (2) recommendations
- One (1) essay
- Official TOEFL, PTE, IELTS Academic score report (non-U.S.students only)
- Active employment with a minimum of 2 years work experience
- The admissions team reserves the right to require the GMAT
International51264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51264 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National51264 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 51264 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Scholarships & Financial Aid
Scholarships are awarded based on academic performance, work and internship experience, honors, performance on standardized tests, leadership potential, letters of recommendation, and each applicant’s personal statement.
APPLYING FOR FEDERAL FINANCIAL AID
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the official application for federal student aid at the University of Notre Dame.Loans
The Office of Financial Aid offers loan opportunities to assist in the funding of your graduate degree.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.