Tailored to the needs of busy executives, the Executive MBA comes in two formats: a 18-month program that meets biweekly in downtown Chicago and a 22-month program that meets once a month at Notre Dame’s Stayer Center in South Bend, Indiana.
Both programs begin with Executive Integral Leadership, an intensive, weeklong exploration of your leadership style that will teach you how to maximize the effectiveness of your particular strengths and skills.
The Executive Master of Business Administration curriculum offered by University of Notre Dame integrates six focus areas that together will provide you with new frameworks and strategies for tackling age-old business problems, responding to emerging challenges, and seizing new opportunities.
By mid-career, each working professional’s track record and goals are unique. Our commitment is to work with you individually to acquire the skills and confidence necessary to master all current and future career transitions. We provide a full range of services that allow you to customize your personal career development plans for both success and significance.
More informationVisit official programme website
- The EMBA curriculum will develop your capacity as an executive to think strategically, while building the leadership skills for which Notre Dame is famous. You will be prepared for the constant change of today’s business world, focused on critical skills such as situational awareness, strategic analysis, and a systems approach, all to provide sustainable competitive advantages.
- Unique courses such as Executive Integral Leadership develop a leadership perspective, while Design Thinking & Innovation provides new insights into customers' minds. The curriculum comes together to develop unique Notre Dame leaders, ready to create and implement resilient strategic plans, and capable of inspiring those around them.
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1051 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
General Application Requirements
The strongest applicants will meet or exceed these requirements:
- Five or more years of significant experience managing people, projects, or business units
- Active employment
- An undergraduate degree or GMAT score acceptable to the Admissions Committee
- English as a native language or passing score on the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- A willingness to take the GMAT, other classes or tests, as requested by the Admissions Committee
International75667 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 138724 USD for the full programme and a duration of 22 months.
National75667 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 138724 USD for the full programme and a duration of 22 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.