In addition to earning a values-based MBA with a focus on Business Analytics from a program ranked 23rd by Forbes and 25th by U.S. News & World Report, as a One-Year Master of Business Administration student at University of Notre Dame, you’ll gain a wide range of advantages, including:
- Small class sizes and close collaboration with faculty and fellow students
- Engagement with one of the world’s largest alumni networks
- The opportunity to participate in International Immersions to Argentina, Chile and China
- Interterm Intensive courses which feature deep dives and live cases from companies such as GE, Starbucks, and AT&T
- Access to the MBA Mentor program pairing current students with alumni working in the same field
Career DevelopmentWe’ll set you up for long-term career success and connect you with our global network of alumni. We leverage dedicated professionals, a robust career strategy process (involving both formal coursework and tailored one-to-one coaching), and a powerful suite of tools and resources.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Leadership & Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Essentials
- Managerial Economics
- Management Communications
- U.S. & Global Economics
- Marketing Management
- Professional Development
- Elective courses: Investments or Spreadsheets for Business & Finance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1052 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
To ensure optimal consideration, you will need the following components in your application:
- Official test score report (GMAT or GRE)
- Academic transcripts from all previous undergraduate or graduate education (unofficial copies are fine for now, but you will need the official copies prior to starting the program
- Two (2) recommendations
- One (1) essay
- One (1) slide presentation
- Official TOEFL, PTE, IELTS Academic score report (international students only).
International81242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 81242 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National81242 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 81242 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.