For the Business and Science - Electrical and Computer Engineering program from Rutgers University, students take 8 courses (24 credits) in the sciences and 19 credits in business. The business requirements include courses in finance & accounting, marketing, communication & leadership, capstone, ethics and electives.
The science courses cover a wide range of areas including computer hardware, software, communication systems, power, and solid state electronics.
There are many companies that employ electrical and computer engineers and engineering managers, these include: software industry, financial industry, consulting industry, telecommunication industry, computer hardware industry, and networking industry.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Stochastic Signals and Systems
- Information Theory and Coding
- Communication Networks
- Digital Communication Systems
- Wireless Communications Technologies
- Error Control Coding
- Detection and Estimation Theory
- Advanced Topics in Communications Engineering
- Principles of Finance and Accounting
- Marketing Asses. /CMD Marketing
- Principles of Communication & Professional Development for Science & Technology Management
- Ethics for Science & Technology Management
- Colloquium in Professionalism for Science & Technology Management
- Science & Technology Management Capstone
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Computer Sciences View 785 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- A bachelors degree with a science/math/engr major from an accredited university, and a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Official Transcripts (Scanned copies WILL NOT be accepted. Transcripts must be sealed and sent to the graduate admissions office at the time of applying.
- GRE exam (may be waived with 5 yrs U.S work experience)
- We use three factors in determining admission: GRE, GPA(undergrad), and Work Experience. While work experience is not mandatory for admission (except for the engineering management concentration), we do take it under consideration.
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement.
International1256 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1256 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National1256 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1256 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
In-State1015 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1015 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
$900/credit for online students (in-state or out-of-state)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.