In the Business and Sciences - Drug Discovery and Development program from Rutgers University, students will learn about the pharmaceutical development process and acquire analytical and communication skills suitable for managerial and staff positions in laboratory and clinical research, clinical trials, contract research organizations, federal regulatory agencies – such as the FDA - and pharmaceutical marketing.
Students with an MBS in Pharmaceutical Development may find work in pharmaceutical companies, biomedical companies, technology/consulting companies that work in the healthcare arena, and government. Please visit here for sample jobs.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Principles of Communication and Professional Development
- Principles of Accounting and Finance for Science and Technology
- Market Assessment and Analysis for Business and Science
- Ethics in Science and Technology Management
- Science and Technology Management Capstone
- Drug Development from Concept to Market
- Drug Discovery through Preclinical Development
- Practical Aspects of Clinical Trial Design/Conduct
- Fundamentals of Regulatory Affairs
- Statistics in Clinical and Translational Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPharmacy View 155 other Masters in Pharmacy in United States
- A bachelors degree with a science/math/engr major from an accredited university, and a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Official Transcripts (Scanned copies WILL NOT be accepted. Transcripts must be sealed and sent to the graduate admissions office at the time of applying.
- GRE exam (may be waived with 5 yrs U.S work experience)
- We use three factors in determining admission: GRE, GPA(undergrad), and Work Experience. While work experience is not mandatory for admission (except for the engineering management concentration), we do take it under consideration.
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal statement.
International1256 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1256 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1256 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1256 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State1015 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1015 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.