At the University at Buffalo we offer a master degree in Operations and Supply Chain Management. Differentiate yourself and help organizations gain a strategic advantage over their competitors. Prepare for a career in production, sales or operations planning, procurement, inventory or quality management, Lean Six Sigma, systems analysis or consulting. With this concentration, your skills will be in demand in every industry.
- Develop a deep understanding of data, planning and technology to optimize resources while balancing efficiency, cost and risk
- Anticipate demand on your systems through sophisticated forecasting techniques and predictive modeling
- Lead complex projects to successful outcomes through teamwork and agility
- Acquire skills in warehouse management, including the use of radio-frequency and real-time scheduling systems
- Understand how routing, delivery and GPS can be used to maximize efficiency and customer service
- Oversee the logistics of materials, information and finances, and collaborate with customers, suppliers and distributors
- Production and Inventory Planning
- Global Operations Management
- Strategic Quality Management
- Project Management
- Business Forecasting
- Healthcare Operations Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesOperations and Quality Management View 42 other Masters in Operations and Quality Management in United States
- A bachelor's degree (or higher) or the equivalent from an accredited/government recognized college or university. Most such degrees will be four or more years in length; UB recognizes some three-year degrees, but not all
- A B-grade (GPA of 3.0) or higher from your bachelor's degree (or equivalent) courses. Grade point averages from non-U.S. universities will be evaluated by UB's Office of International Admissions
- Appropriate standardized test scores (DAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MAT, MCAT, PCAT, etc.). Not all programs require test scores. See the official academic test scores section below for more information
- Letters of recommendation
- An internship or relevant work experience (for some programs)
International46200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per semester during 24 months.
National46200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23100 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State22620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11310 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Buffalo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.