This master degree in Information Systems and E-Business is offered by the University at Buffalo. Tech-enabled relationships drive commerce in a variety of industries and organizations. Your successful career depends on a thorough understanding of how technology applied to information systems solves problems and creates business opportunities.
- Acquire skills for a career in corporate technology, consulting or developing solutions for business units
- Embrace your entrepreneurial spirit with innovation and systems management skills to answer today’s business challenges
- Apply big data, predictive analytics and systems design infrastructure management to realize strategic growth
- Gain experience with networking and data communications, database management systems and distributed computing
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organizational Behavior
- Statistical Analysis for Managers
- Financial Analysis for Managers
- Entrepreneurship Foundations
- Management Communications
- Marketing for Managers
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 164 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Eligibility for graduate admissions
- English language proficiency
- WES or ECE evaluation
- Proof of degree or provisional certificate
- Financial Documentation
- Passport photo page
International23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
National23100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11550 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11310 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5655 USD per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.